Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Soooo.

I feel like I may bore people I rp with. At least those who have a somewhat stable ability to get on. It may just be me though. I'd like to know if I do though. v.v
I cannot say, as I do not get the chance to play with you very often. But, I am certain that you are being too harsh on yourself. It may be something else. I have noticed many younger players about, and perhaps, they require much more constant stimulation than other players.

However, I cannot say for certain; I can only speculate.
Lorvilran Topic Starter

I respond fairly quickly unless I'm not on or it's late. So, part of the reason I think it might be me. x.x
I had went through a similar phase. My luck with landing substantial roleplays was very poor, and, I had thought that it must be something that I was doing wrong.

I had even believed, with my many un-successful attempts of playing a certain character, that my character was the cause of my bad luck. Which, in turn, prevented me from playing her. I would play her as true as I could, but the roleplays she was in seem to crumble apart.

What I would suggest is to negate the idea that it is you, and, carry on. Be very attentive, though. If you are still having bad luck, you can always play with me!
you dont bore me, i just get distracted! feel free to poke me when i do.. sometimes i just need a reminder to post.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Soooo.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus