Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 Roleplay, Medieval time! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello there!!!!! I was looking for soeone to roleplay with, so I made this forum!

The Type of theme I would like to do, would be in the medieval times, Where Magic exists along with guilds in such but isn't quite popular. It would revolve around a war of 8 kingdoms, and travelers being stopped on roads to be thrown into a dungeon. I have a total of 4 characters I play as and Mostly use Luci, who is of noble birth of the 3rd kingdom, called Shaunia. I was merely hoping for some nice medieval roleplay with a fellow.

Kingdom names: Aeron, Tenat, Shaunia, Osekya, Higon, Yonada, Ludal, and Ishupia.

Romance isn't necessary, but I love romance so yeet. Keith is a Gay boi, and Liam is Straight. Luci is also straight, I don't even know what Juliette is. She Honestly just doesn't care, She'll be with whatever. XD And Amber is bisexual.

I usually do Full on literate, but if wanted I can always write less, I just love adding lots of description and detail to everything. It seems like we're writing a story together! ^^

Please feel free to Pm me if interested, I check my inbox more then I'll check here, so I'll reply quicker! <3
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hello, I’d like to join, us that possible? (It’s just the right amount of fantasy and romance if you ask me.)
Found it! So it says closed now, is it me, or someone else? I'm sorry I was offline for so long haha.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 Roleplay, Medieval time! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus