Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Tug-O-War (Inclusive Edition part 2!!)

pixel-speech-bubble.gif
dcz9ost-fbb4a837-8a30-4c62-b09c-a323701364a4.png

Welcome back to Tug-O-War - Inclusive edition! This was created in lieu of the disappearance of the last Tug-o-War, which was only available to folks who were men or women. Something not all of us are, or want to align with! So, instead of being on teams decided by gender - we are on teams by birth year!

Down to the rules. They're pretty simple. We start out a 1,000
Those born in odd years ( 1,3,5,7,9 ) - You go down by 1. Your end goal is 0.
Those born in even years ( 0,2,4,6,8 ) - You go up by 1. Your end goal is 2,000.

You CANNOT make two posts in a row! PLEASE - Wait for two other people to comment before adding your own comment! This is partly to prevent two people from just tossing the ball back and forth and ending the game in an hour. Basically that means you have to comment, wait for two other people to comment in either direction, and then you will be able to comment again!

Have fun!!
ropedivider4.gif

I'm also slowly but surely gonna add more and more cowboy stuff. Links to art will be here!!
Folklore Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe

It still goes the same way... 1000
Folklore Topic Starter

oh oop
all well fsdfdf
Rogue-Scribe

It's all good. :)

Folklore Topic Starter

(I think I might drop the comment rule just bc it's already seemed to put a big cut into activity kinda? Or adjust it so it might more of a timer? What do y'all think?)
Rogue-Scribe

(or people are just burnt out on it. It took a bit for the 2nd one to take hold after the 1st one finished) ☝️

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Tug-O-War (Inclusive Edition part 2!!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus