Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Winged Human Hybrids (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The idea of this is that there are humans with with wings and a power relating to one thing, such as time or fire (more about the power types later). And there are Hunters which try and capture these winged humans and run tests or torture them. I don't have a plot outline, I'd much rather go with the flow of things. It would be set in modern times though. Wing colors are based off power or hair color. Powers come with horns as well.

Powers are divided into two categories, Elemental and Celestial.

Elemental powers are more common and less valuable to hunters.
There are
Fire= Fire resistance, create and manipulate fire
Water= control water, water breathing
Nature= control over fauna and flora
Electric= ability to produce electricity and manipulate lightning and withstand high voltage shocks
Air= Manipulate winds, produce wind, move things with air
Earth= Control over dirt and rocks, but nothing alive

Celestial powers are less common and more valuable to hunters
Dark= night is time of strength, control over nocturnal animals, power over shadows
Light= day is time of strength, control over diurnal animals, power over light
Space= ability to quickly travel in space without aid, space is place of strength, power over space material
Time= ability to speed up, slow down or pause time
Mind= ability to project thoughts and dreams onto others, read thoughts and talk through thoughts
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

I kinda have an OC that can work with this I guess? Like I was think of having him be a winged human but was tortured into being a hunter? If you don't like it; I understand. I could just be tired from it being 2 in the morning 😅
I have 2 characters that might work for this. Drayce(fire) and Wraith(dark).

Wraith is actually one I would modify to fit better. Being a dragon who prefers a human shape, I could simply take his human form and give him his dragon wings and horns.

Drayce does have a tail. I don't know if that will be a problem.
Polska101 Topic Starter

LunarValravn, the tail will not be a be a problem. And Kitfox, I like the sound of that idea!
Polska101 wrote:
LunarValravn, the tail will not be a be a problem. And Kitfox, I like the sound of that idea!

Cool! I'll start writing him out for whenever we start.
Polska101 Topic Starter

Sounds good. Since I've gotten a few responses, I'll be setting up a group if neither of you mind.
I don't mind though will need a fast lesson on groups.
I'm fine with that
Am I still able to join? I might have a character that could work for this.
Etherious Natsu Dragneel (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Hey, could I join?
Polska101 Topic Starter

You can totally still join! Sorry it's taking me a while to respond to things. The more the merrier. I like groups as it gives a wide range of people's styles.
I am interested too
Polska101 Topic Starter

Awesome! I just finished making the group. Took a bit longer than expected as I ended up having to restart. I'll have to go somewhat soon though but I should be on around 2:45 give or take a few minutes.
Polska101 Topic Starter

What are your opinions on how gore descriptive and language it should be?
Etherious Natsu Dragneel (played by ShadowFlame2022)

I'm fine with them.
I am ok with any, if i am included
Polska101 wrote:
What are your opinions on how gore descriptive and language it should be?
Hello! I may be interested in this, but I may have to tweak my characters quite a bit for it to work. Would it be easier for you to have me just create a new one? Thanks!

Edit: I realised I didn't exactly reply to the best quote to say that, so I figured I would answer the questions asked. I don't mind describing gore and using foul language, so long as you respect me having my own life outside of roleplaying.
Polska101 Topic Starter

I'd leave it up to you, as I don't mind either way.
Polska101 Topic Starter

Sorry it's been a day. I have no issue with gore and language.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Winged Human Hybrids (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus