Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » YC/Hunting/Beast/ComicStyle/Writing (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

IDK.png

And, that's the gist of the plot.
Your Character encounters a Creature rather spastic, but what's it's real motive to hunt you down relentlessly, and I mean relentless.
That's for you to find out and for us both to decide in some OOC.

I will be using the big puff ball in the drawn panels above.
For this RP, I wish to practice my roots a bit more.
I started RP with images instead of texts, so I will be drawing my behind off for this.
Whether you want to draw or not for your responds is completely up to you.

However what I'm looking for is a character that will be fun to chase, hunt and toy with.
I'm not looking for sexual themes, but I am looking for an interaction.
If you plan on writing, please add something in our posts that will give me a fun reaction to draw.
Do not tell me about how your character stares at a leaf for 5 minutes, and then thinks her/himself smell bad 5 posts in a row.
One time is fine, but not five.

Also, please have a picture of your character so that I may draw them.
If the picture is poor quality I'll try my best,
but I'm not going to draw them off their description and possibly offend someone because I gave them a chiseled chin.

Anyways PM if interested. :)
P.S if you have doubts or don't think you can handle this, this is not for you, since your more likely to ghost me.

Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 10%
Bronze age
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » YC/Hunting/Beast/ComicStyle/Writing (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus