Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 Legend of Zelda Roleplay (Breath of (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

rosy-ruby

Hello there everyone! As you may have already guessed by the title, I'm looking for a Legend of Zelda based roleplay! Primarily Breath of the Wild since that's the only actual game I've played myself, and because I've been itching to get my hands on a good roleplay since I finished it.

I do have a plot ready in mind, although I'd prefer it if we discussed it in PM, and fit the plotline to both of our likings. I do want to mention that it will take place after the fall of Calamity Ganon. I am also hoping this will be long-term, so let me know in advance if something comes up!

I do prefer to play Link. However, I'm very flexible about this! If you want to be an oc, that's alright! If you want to be a canon character, that's also a-okay with me. Whatever floats your boat, really. And if you really insist, I'm fine with playing an oc or a different canon character if you'd like, as I'm comfortable with playing most of the canon characters from BOTW.

Some ground rules:
- no one liners. I know this sounds mean, but I personally write semi-literate to literate, so give me something to work with.
- no smut. The farthest I'll go is making out, but that's it.
- romance is optional. I'm not going to force romance in the roleplay, and it's not a main topic in the plot either. But if you do want to do romance, that's fine with me! Just say so.
- no godmodding. Please don't control my character ! That's all !

I'm sorry if those seem too mean or strict, I don't mean to be! I just want the roleplay to be enjoyable for us both!

If you're interested, feel free to PM me, please! I might forget to check this topic so I might not see your comment, so PM is preferrable.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 Legend of Zelda Roleplay (Breath of (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus