Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Lucifer Tang (played by Vesper666)

ok

))
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

"Hm? Oh, nothing, Ariel," Rhys smiled, shaking his head with a chuckle.

"I give I'll go tour the place," Lucifer said as he turn to leave.

He walked down to the campfire to see if there's anyone there. Maybe someone can show him around, lead him to where he should be.
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

Janus felt as a new figure entered the place. He felt as if this guy did his paperwork and got here like a normal god/demigod. He smiled that at last someone finally did the work and didn't just waltz in this place.

((let's hope don't Goomba or Adam or his friend come clap us today.))

(im down at the campfire anyone wanna interact, my oc just arrived at camp) imma make him be claim in my next post)
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

She slowly got back up, "Yeah right Potter. We better head back to camp."

"Mhm," He nodded in agreement, beginning to slowly walk towards the direction of the camp. His smile never faded.

When he got to the campfire, Lucifer glanced around, trying to see some friendly faces. Then something glowed brightly above his head. It's a glowing purple lightning bolt, flashing brightly. Lucifer looks up in surprise as he notice the phenomenon.

"Huh? what's that?"

Liz had been chatting with Rhys until they saw someone at camp, "Wotcher Potter, new camper."
Somewhere close to the campfire a huge man appeared, having silver like hair, fox tail and ears, towering at 9 feet tall as he wore what seemed like a bed sheet as he approached the campfire

(9ft??)
The 9foot tall fox man walked over to lucifer looking down at him as he sat down, relaxing

(( Yup ))

Rhys nodded, lifting his hand into a small wave towards Lucifer. Though, he paused, whispering. "What's that?" He pointed to the floating bolt hovering over Lucifer's head.

She looked at the symbol and the tall fox man. "Apparently I have a brother... that's Zeus symbol."
he looks down at liz "are you the one when I was trying to find my son"

"Yes, a pleasure to see you once more." She felt bad for the new camper, first day here and already stuck dealing with Gods.
"I am looking for my cub once more,,,,,, he isnt here tho his scent vanished"

"He went with Ensho and a child of Apollo."

Rhys looked back and forth, deciding to stay a few paces back from the group. He didn't want to feel overwhelmed once again, but he did smile slightly in order to greet the two others.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus