Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((hey guys I will apologize if my replies come slowly but please don't take me out of the loop. I have a different time zone compared to most people here with an Asian time... please bear with me. Thank you ^^))

((hehehe thought we would like some action. Plus i don't want to leave the camp so i am doing some stuff. Come on then guys show off some powers))
(( I am letting all know if we can wait on the fight scene, apparently Ensho is going to sleep and all))

Misc characters wrote:
(( I am letting all know if we can wait on the fight scene, apparently Ensho is going to sleep and all))

((Thanks love i will stick around for a tiny bit longer. Only chess as a councellor is allowed to bring out her character and Tamaki for the attack))

(( well so much for staying up entirely sleepy now. Please don't continue too much without me hm? It would be rather sad. I think Chess is offline at the moment so i believe we can hold on and take a break. We have after all managed to do so much. Good night guys see you later ^^))
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((Night!))

((goood afternoon friends ^^))

((Hi))

((yush finally you are back! let's get it on!))

((yush finally you are back! let's get it on!))

((Got Chu))

((Phantom will be afk for about 30 mins... we can take a break and possibly discuss on what our next steps will be ^^))

((Sure!))

((Well then what does everyone think so far?))

((Well I think we got a nice solid starter. We got Liz claimed in, my character along with Tamaki... so now ... perhaps we need to get about our cabin solving... if Liz is taking Poseidon's cabin then I think me and Tamaki will go for a Shinto Pantheon cabin together. I think it will be a waste of space just to have two large cabins for two people))

((Yeah... PANDA HURRY UP!!!))

(( KAWAIIIIII *scooped up impatient Liz and gives her huggies* too cute))

((Hugs Chu <3))

((*Waits on Tamaki to return or for Panda to appear from snoozing.* I think she found herself some bamboo...))

((lol))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus