Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Meet cute, Save the World (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

You’re returning home, whether it be half-drunk in the middle of the night, drained from a long day of work (or whatever your heart desires) you kick off your shoes and head towards your room, only to realize that a vase that usually stood near the door was laying on the ground, shattered... the couch was just slightly shifted to the left...

A woman dressed in something that looked as if it was from the middle-ages jumps from behind the couch, an arrow cocked and ready, aimed right at the space in between your eyes.

“I need your help,” She said in an unwavering tone, however, the desperation was apparent in her eyes.

Thanks for reading! The introduction wasn’t too clear, but what I was thinking is that a fantasy book has begun to leak it’s contents into the real world— along with magical creatures and extraordinarily eccentric villains with the ability to end the world. My character doesn’t know why, but she was led to yours and the two must cooperate to put an end to it all.

I was hoping romance could be an aspect of it but not the main story line. Looking for someone to play a male.

My writing requirements are that you don’t have grammatical mistakes very often, (Trust me, I have a few littered in there sometimes, English isn’t my first language) and write multi-paragraph responses unless there’s a scene that’s dialogue heavy. Also, have fun! I’m looking for this to be as wacky and out there as possible— I came up with the idea on a whim and I have nothing planned yet, so we can figure it out as we go along! :) If you’re still interested, PC me or drop a comment below with any questions!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, Will be played one-on-one.

Evan Painter (played anonymously)

alright wrote:
You’re returning home, whether it be half-drunk in the middle of the night, drained from a long day of work (or whatever your heart desires) you kick off your shoes and head towards your room, only to realize that a vase that usually stood near the door was laying on the ground, shattered... the couch was just slightly shifted to the left...

A woman dressed in something that looked as if it was from the middle-ages jumps from behind the couch, an arrow cocked and ready, aimed right at the space in between your eyes.

“I need your help,” She said in an unwavering tone, however, the desperation was apparent in her eyes.

Thanks for reading! The introduction wasn’t too clear, but what I was thinking is that a fantasy book has begun to leak it’s contents into the real world— along with magical creatures and extraordinarily eccentric villains with the ability to end the world. My character doesn’t know why, but she was led to yours and the two must cooperate to put an end to it all.

I was hoping romance could be an aspect of it but not the main story line. Looking for someone to play a male.

My writing requirements are that you don’t have grammatical mistakes very often, (Trust me, I have a few littered in there sometimes, English isn’t my first language) and write multi-paragraph responses unless there’s a scene that’s dialogue heavy. Also, have fun! I’m looking for this to be as wacky and out there as possible— I came up with the idea on a whim and I have nothing planned yet, so we can figure it out as we go along! :) If you’re still interested, PC me or drop a comment below with any questions!

Hey! I'd be interested in this plot :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Meet cute, Save the World (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus