Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute - I think I know you.... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

(Post Russian Revolution) Samara grew up as an orphan, staying in an orphanage in St. Petersburg. She had practically raised herself, seeing that there was definitely not enough money to take care of all the girls in the orphanage. She had encounters with criminals, low-lives, and everyone in between. She never made any friends, because she didn't see the point. She found everything easier if she didn't have anyone else to worry about.

That was, until he came. He was a prince. From France. There was something familiar about this dirty, raggedy, young woman. He was intrigued. Her view on life, her past. Everything. It intrigued him. He needed to figure out where he had seen her before...

Forewarning: This will not be very accurate, this is heavily based off of Anastasia. I'm aware of this. There would historically, and logically not be a prince in France during this era, but just go with it.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

8_Stars_8 Topic Starter

Just letting everyone know that this is still open! :)
I would love to do this RP!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute - I think I know you.... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus