Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dull to Bright (Romance Rp) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The day was pretty dull as Anthony had just been standing there staring nothing after he had just mopped the floor of the cafe he worked at. However things changed once Y/C walked in, Anthony had walked over to Y/C to strike up a conversation with him/her hoping that it would make the day a bit better but the only question that remained was would the two see each other again? Or would it all just be a one time thing?

((This isn’t the best thing I could think of but it just came to mind so please forgive me if it’s too cheesy for you))
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Seems like it could be cute. I'm interested
Anthony Brown-Jones (played by LarryBandzIV) Topic Starter

River_Cipher wrote:
Seems like it could be cute. I'm interested

Awesome just pm me
I really like this idea, I would like to use my character, Misty Walker
Stacie Warner (played by Zapsalis)

I’m interested in this. I would use Stacie Warner for this. PM me if you’d like to RP with me. :)
Anthony Brown-Jones wrote:
The day was pretty dull as Anthony had just been standing there staring nothing after he had just mopped the floor of the cafe he worked at. However things changed once Y/C walked in, Anthony had walked over to Y/C to strike up a conversation with him/her hoping that it would make the day a bit better but the only question that remained was would the two see each other again? Or would it all just be a one time thing?

((This isn’t the best thing I could think of but it just came to mind so please forgive me if it’s too cheesy for you))
could I do this rp with u?
Anthony Brown-Jones wrote:

could I do this rp with u?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dull to Bright (Romance Rp) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus