Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Rubin Heist(Gritty Crime RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ian Valentine (played by TheDivide)

Quick Description

A group of three professional Robbers, Ian Valentine, Mack Downs, and Lance Stragoza, are searching for a third member to join them on a Heist on the Rubin Museum of Art.

Not so Quick Desription

The Rubin Museum of Art. A fine attraction down Broadway in New York. A beautiful assortment of culture and the celebration of fine arts. And the unsuspecting victim of a upcoming Heist. A group of robbers that has come to be known as the 40th day have been eyeing their target for a month or so now and are finding it a perfect time to strike. The three have preformed 15 heist across America thus far, and this may be there biggest one yet. The Museum houses a storage of of hundreds of priceless pieces of art, that have recently have been taken off the walls and set aside to be shipped off to a higher security vault. This left the pieces of art vulnerable for a small period of time, each one estimated to be worth millions of dollars.

This heist is expected to be a big one though. The three men of the tightly knitted gang need more then themselves. In hopes of a new member, Ian has enlisted you for the heist. You would be expected to have some existing relationship with Ian, at least enough for him to know you arnt a cop or a snitch and you are worth vouching for, but nothing that is too deep and personal if you wish for your character to still be mostly unknown. You would also need to be able to take on such a heist and handle whatever comes your way. The team will need your help setting up for the heist, coming up with a plan, and executing the heist as a team. Everything finding out how you will get away, to what weapons you do and don't need will all play a factor on the payday.

In the rp I am looking for a certain amount of high stakes and realism, but not so much to where there is no fun to be had and some indulgence in fantasy cant be included. Your character can be whatever you would like them to be as long as they fit within the crime world, and would be comfortable with anything that may happen. You will be involved in the entire process, not a scene that is just them robbing the museum, everything from getting the get away cars, to scoping the building out, to making sure that you guys have some snacks will be considered. Also, as much as I like fantasy and abnormal elements in my story, for this one in particular I am searching for a grounded, realistic, and gut wrenching realities in this narrative, and wont be considering any fantastical elements

RP is expected to be short-term, but will become long term if things hit off well enough, and maybe another heist and continuation of the story can play out. Whoever wants to join, I have a standard of decent enough grammar and at least a few paragraphs to let me work with and not one liners. To any interested please send me a message since I respond to those better then commenting on the forum post, and we can discuss it all further.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Rubin Heist(Gritty Crime RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus