Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute: An Honest Mistake (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Charlotte Edith Agnes (played by AmberShades)

She was going to do it.

She was going to do it.

Either Charlotte could be thrown behind bars, or she could step into the portal that swirled and swished in a circular motion, threatening to drown her with possible fear. Her hands curled into fists and she sighed. What had gotten her into this mess? Perhaps it was the thievery or the flashing of magics in public, or perhaps it was the fact she had cursed and laughed in a garrison's face. Either way, it had brought her to the present time, where the blonde had slashed open a portal with a downward movement of her hand and very little thought.

She could hear footsteps draw near as they quickly shuffled up the stairs that lead to the attic. Her heart was pounding against her chest. With a deep breath, she leapt into the swirling portal, yelping as it shut and the hatch leading to her previous location of the attic opened. But that problem was far from her now, but, as expected, another one had begun to take place. Apparently, Charlotte needed to work on aim, for she was flailing and plummeting towards the ground. What chaos had she started?

Yes, I Know This Is A Bit Late For The Meet Cute Event, But I'll Still Post The Idea For Anyone Who Wishes To RP. :D I'm Thinking That Charlotte Will Land In A More Common/Modern Time, Due To The Fact She Had Left The Medieval Times In Order To Escape. Just Leave A Reply On The Post If You'd Like To RP! :D
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute: An Honest Mistake (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus