Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Highschool Hijinks (but with monster oc' (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

RULES Common sense in summary. No fetish's.
CHARACTERS
Amia (As a teen, age 15 or so)

What I'm looking for;
- 1v1 only
- A fellow unnatural being trying to blend in, in a highschool
- Adventure, Friendship, a lil angst
- 1-2 paragraph's most
- No Godmods, Overpowered characters, I’m looking for 50/50 mutual obligation.
- Pairings only through chemistry
- (Bonus points if you know about the comic / movie Firebreather)

LOCATION AND GROUNDING
- Modern day Earth with a touch of magic (There is a bit of magic but only most other magical beings can do such tricks.)

PLOTS

Verse 001: Basically Amia is the new 'girl' on the block. Your character has been going to this school for at least a year or so and has integrated themselves into it enough to where no one would clearly suspect your oc as something else. (Maybe your character just wanted to try having a normal life.) Well it ends around then, when suspiciously geared people begin to pop up around the town and an announcement is made regarding the safety of the town being threatened by an unknown force of evil. This can either go one of two ways, one char is taken, or both. And escape is needed, but there also happens to be a surprising turn of events later on.

Verse 002: Your character is known for being what they are, and only a few seem to be actually ok with it. Or at the very least used to it. Your parents, one human, one monster (king of a particular monster species as a matter of fact). One wanting you to have a normal life, the other wanting you to take rule over their kind. Your character more or less prefers the beforehand of living a normal life.

Despite that your oc usually ends up having to face their kin in battle for the sake of their 'status'. Alongside a national protection agency that specifically handles large over-sized and dangerous monster attacks. (Think of Kaiju's.) They're aware of your oc's overall ordeal, and actually handles with the leftover damages left in their wake of fights. Doesn't mean they don't keep a close eye on them however. In case should they turn.

Either way, a new student shows up in school, nothing new there. Until different monsters begin popping up, and terrorizing the town. They're smaller and quick. They almost appear to be looking for something...
(That's as far as I got with idea's ~.~)

Feel free to offer up your own plot idea's, just keep in mind of what I'm after as well.
Questions in the comments, RP's in the PM's.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Highschool Hijinks (but with monster oc' (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus