Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Trying to make new friends

Okay, so I'm not the best at this....
I want to try to make some new friends on here to just chat with and to do some rps with maybe.
I am just putting this out here because now when I get home from school and finish my homework, it seems like everyone has vanished.
So, I want to try to make some new friends around my age!
So, here I go!
I am KuroSakuranbo14, better known as Kuro or Casey. :)
Music is my life, I listen to many different bands/artist/singers/whatever. My favorite two bands are Linkin Park and Simple Plan. :) But I am also a Three Days Grace Nut Case. :3
I am pretty funny, I guess. I love to tell stories about all the fun me and my friends have together! I can go on forever with those stories! xD
I have two cats; Elmo and Oscar(my baby). I had a dog, Patchy who passed away awhile ago, )': I still miss him but I know he is in a better place with my stepfather!
If there is anything else that you would like to know about me, don't be shy! I won't bite! much >:D
i'm always here! =) and always up for a RP
Exaala

I like Three Days Grace :) Whats you're favorite song of theirs?

I wouldn't mind chating with you and I'm pretty much always looking for more RPs to join.
KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

@Sweety: I'm sorry, but I don't care much for roleplaying with you. ^^; I'm not trying to be rude or anything. I have nothing against you personally.

@Exaala: That would have to be The High Road, I have fallen in love with that song!

Wonderful! I have plenty of characters to look threw. :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Trying to make new friends

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus