Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sin vs Redemtion(Undertale Fantasy Rp)

Chara (played by dantefrancis)

Chara was bleeding. There was no doubt about it. He could feel the blacken blood flowing out of his side and he could see that a broken rib was popping out sighed as he knew that it was a bad idea to blast a hole for the others to escape, but it was worth it. the others escape.

But he's here bleeding out in a town, in the dark. And he's pretty sure that He's ready to past out for sure, and the adrenaline was fading of him So he figured two things. Either someone come to him, or he bleeds out. And He really doesn't know which one is worse.
Altertale Toriel (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Toriel had been sleeping when she heard a noise. Rolling over she turned to find nothing wrong in her house. She yawned and got dressed. She walked into her kitchen rubbing her eyes, wondering what woke her. She walked out to the front of the house and looked out the door, no one there... She shrugged and sat back down in the kitchen.
Chara (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

When Toriel opens the door, Chara was already blacking out. However, when he heard the door close, his thoughts slowly came back as he used the Giant knife that was in his hand as a cane. By the time the door, he loses balance as he falls headfirst into the door and gain closer to being unconscious.

She heard the thunk and went over to investigate, she opened the door to find someone unconscious and bleeding badly. She picked him up and placed him on her bed. She saw the ribs and all the blood and got to work. She pushed the ribs back into place with a loud crack and sewed up the wound. She washed away the blood and bandaged the wounds. She went to her shower and washed off all the blood from her fur.

Chara woke up to the sound of his ribs and screamed loudly.The pain was unbearable.Then pass out.So when woke up again, he found bandages wrap around and said,"What the hell?"He looked around and saw that he was in someone elses house."I feel like I'm intruding...and I fell a bit better."

Toriel had finished her shower and got dressed. She walked to her room, "So your awake, you scream like a banshee."

"You scream like that if your ribs were being pushed back in place...Also thanks for not letting me bleeding to death."

She shrugged "No problem."

Chara would simply lay limp as if he hadn't found the will to move really.Hell, move was understatement.Breathing hurts.So the only thing he could move was his eyes and mouth.And he hoped that he would really wouldn't be found.

"If I may ask, what happened?" She had brought over a chair and sat down.

"Simply put,I got wounded doing something stupid."

"Sounds about right." She got up and started walking to the kitchen, "Oh and I can tell you're worried, no one knows your here beside me." With that, she went to the kitchen.

"Whatever..."

She was making tea, "Want any?" She called.

"...Sure why not."Chara would then slowly get up, and lean on the back cushions.

She came back into the room with two cups in her hand and gave him one, "Here."

"Thanks."Chara would grab the cup and slowly started drink it.

She nodded and took a sip, and waited for him to finish.

Chara would put down the cup, which was halfway done, on the table and then relax.

"Something stupid?" she asked eyeing his wounds that she fixed up.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sin vs Redemtion(Undertale Fantasy Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus