Skip to main content

Forums » Help » An unconventional use for the character creator

Hi I was just wondering if it was possible (not against the rules) to clump certain characters into single character page. For example; I'd label all of my OCs from the DC universe Sannia's DC OCs, instead of making a page for all of them. As a matter of preference I'd some Ocs to share a page, whil other's definitely deserve their own.
Rogue-Scribe

Hi Sannia. I've seen many people do as you propose and combine characters on a single character slot. A character slot is allowed five main pages and each page could have a character profile. So you could do 'DC Characters', Marvel Characters' etc. I've also seen one character slot have several charavter profiles per page. It's up to you how you want to use the character profiles.
Kim Site Admin

Yes indeed, this is allowed. :)
Sannia Topic Starter

Thank you both for your replies!
Allowed, but something to be aware of: there are those who dislike such profiles for one reason or another (such as having trouble finding the right page), and groups in particular sometimes have rules against using such profiles. I don't think it's super common, but I've run into it a few times, so I'd suggest not relying on it too much. :)
Sannia Topic Starter

Thanks for the heads up. I did anticipate as much, so I was planning on clumping up some characters togther and leaving others to occupy the whole slot. In particular versatile ones that I can use in different rps. But if you ask me the best thing a group could do is have a character sheets thread. In order to allow people to create more characters/NPCs for that world without having to use all their slots, on just that one group.

You are on: Forums » Help » An unconventional use for the character creator

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus