Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » I dont need your help! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Wyatt Beck (played by OllieBoyo)

It's the year 2120, a few months back, a horrible virus broke out leaving most humans reduced to deranged cannibals with poor motor function, who, curiously, could survive what were supposed to fatal injuries.

Alone, a little boy wandered alone down a craggy, abandoned street, he'd been living in a gas station but recently ran out of rations- forcing him to scavenge. He was gripping a pistol in his grubby hands, obviously scared but he'd never admit it. He walked slowly, his hazel eyes darting everywhere, constantly looking over his shoulder. He let go of the pistol with one of his hands for a moment to push his hand through his unwashed curls only to quickly grab hold of the gun tight with both his hands again.

Suddenly he heard a low gurgling sound to his side, when he turned to see what it was, he shouted in shock, there was one of the "turned" people..it looked truly like a monster, its gray skin sagging and eyes dead. He lifted his gun shakily to shoot the creature, squeezing his eyes shut and turning his head away before pulling the trigger, the knock back making him stumble and fall flat on his butt...
...The creature lived...
He started to panic, staring up at the monster with a fresh hole through its jaw advancing on him, his eyes wide with fear....

Hello! Im looking for a longterm partner or small group for an rp something like this, if youre interested message me in my inbox please!
Thank you! :)
-Kaz
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello! This seems interesting and I would love to join in! I will probably use Charlie, who is a nurse and would fit in with this story!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » I dont need your help! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus