Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome to the Ward (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dr Eidolon (played by Grin)

Thick white fog swirls around the looming building, an eerie silence accompanying it. Suddenly the doors of the asylum creak open, and a man, a surgeon, walks out.

"Welcome, welcome, come in my witless patients." "..."
"What's that, you claim to not be insane?" The man silently chuckles to himself. "Preposterous! The only people who come to my ward are those who have lost their minds. Have no fear you poor confused souls, I, Doctor Eidolon, shall fix you right up. Your mind shall cease to tell its lies, and then you will be able to return to society reborn! Welcome my hopeless friends, to the ward."

This is just me putting an idea out. If your interested you can comment, but just a warning that I will probably not check this until Friday. <G>

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, one-off scene.

Rachael (played by xRachaelx)

Oh, I am quite interested in this! Do message me!
Dr Eidolon (played by Grin) Topic Starter

Rachael wrote:
Oh, I am quite interested in this! Do message me!
Well well, quite the surprise! I honestly didn't think anyone would come here. Happy to have your company. <G>
RandomMicrowaveTM

This actually seems like a pretty cool idea! Are you okay with fandom characters? I have one that would likely fit the scenario very well thanks to his already somewhat fragile mental state. Let me know if you are!

RandomMicrowaveTM wrote:
This actually seems like a pretty cool idea! Are you okay with fandom characters? I have one that would likely fit the scenario very well thanks to his already somewhat fragile mental state. Let me know if you are!
Oh! Another unexpected guest, welcome! Come along, bring any character you'd like, they don't have to even be crazy. <G>

Currently in the process of getting you into the PM conversation, RandomMicrowaveTM. :D
RandomMicrowaveTM

Dr Eidolon wrote:
Currently in the process of getting you into the PM conversation, RandomMicrowaveTM. :D
Good to hear! I can't wait to start RP'ing!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome to the Ward (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus