Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » pokemon Adventure rouge pokemon

Lilly smith (played by Smithie)

i head out of house making a sharp turn behind my house into a path thats wasnt use by the locals that often i turn on my flash light as the overgrown trees shows barley sun in sky.

i was excited as i finally turn of age to get my first pokemon i knew the forest behind my house had some not so basic pokemon no one around here followed rules of getting a basic pokemon from professor instead they used traps to weaken pokemon and capture them this also made pokemon rouge attacking trainers if they dare try to get close.

i jump as i heard tree breaking above me i saw bird pokemon watching me then fly away i continue i walk seeing a few weaker pokemon run away.
i stop and look around, the entrance i went in was no longer there i felt a gust of wind past me i gasp feeling my arm almost get yank away from gust again the third time it grab me making me scream the noise wasnt as loud i wanted it to be i feel branches and ground dragging me i try to look were i was going but to see fur and log blacking me out
Lilly smith (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

((apologies in advance for any miss up i am getting use to new RPR 😜))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » pokemon Adventure rouge pokemon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus