Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Sadistic Watcher (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rachael (played by xRachaelx)

Hey everyone! So what I’m kinda looking for is a college type of role play, where your character would be this slight type of bad/rebellious maybe popular boy it doesn't even have to be human! They could be at a monster school?! Maybe a sadistic one? Who loves to tease and cause Rachael mental pain by messing with her OCD and ruining her day, maybe just maybe!

I would say this place would be focused around in a college setting maybe even high school? But the rest we can go from there as I don’t want to be so strict on the whole scenario! I think it would be a great story as Rachael is a very quiet being, due to her OCD and memory loss and having her have to deal with someone almost completely opposite of her. I hope it will bring a great story to create! Message me if you are interested! I like someone who can usually do 2-3 or more sentences each post! Message me if you are interested!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello! im interested and im wondering if you'd like to rp? I have the perfect character for it

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Sadistic Watcher (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus