Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Legacy Of The Unknown

Kiros Aldrudis (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

“I might’ve gotten a bit confident with directions,” The Centaur shrugged off the small comment, taking a step back herself. She looked over her shoulder just to make sure Darik had begun to make his way down a path- the right one, she noted.

When the deep, but quiet, rumbling of a growl grabbed her attention once again, Kiros sighed and wrapped her fingers around a hilt covered in leather, lifting the weapon from the belt she wore. “Look, Little Guy,” She pinched her brows together, waving the miniature knife in the air as if it were nothing, “I don’t want to bring any harm to you. I know I wasn’t so friendly the last time I happened to be here, but I’m not planning on causing trouble this go-round.”

The Leshy didn’t seem pleased with her answer.

“How about this,” The woman inhaled. “I’ll leave as soon as I can, and I won’t set foot—” She looked down at herself. “I won’t set foot, metaphorically speaking, in these woods again. Deal?” When the Leshy scurried off after a quick snap of it’s jaws ( possibly to show dominance, she thought ), Kiros smiled to herself and sheathed her weapon.

“Well, I would say I handled that extremely well,” The Centaur dusted off her hands, barely acknowledging the bruise anymore. She then turned and made her way down the right path quickly in hopes that her acquaintance hadn’t gotten himself into trouble, either.

(( Awe! Such A Shame The Post Didn't Save! ;( No Worries, Though! ))
Fandom OCs (played by KingoftheArrows)

After climbing through a field of vines, he found the crystal. The crystal was a massive object that jutted out of the ground. The crystal itself was a bright bluish purple. A pulsing blue aura surrounded the strange crystal. As he drew closer to the crystal, his eyes starting glowing. He stepped up to the crystal and placed his hand upon it. Upon touching the cold surface, he felt a strange spark prick at his finger and then slowly overwhelm his body. He snapped out of his trance. Panicking, he tried to take his hand off of the crystal.

His hand wouldn't move. What was he supposed to do?

The sensation consumed his entire body. He felt a sudden surge of energy and magic flow wash over him. His grip on the crystal slipped and fell. His powers felt heightened. He felt stronger. Stronger than he had ever been before. What was happening?

A burst of lightning erupted from his hand, striking the ground beneath him, blackening the grass. He stumbled back in surprise. He glanced at his hand. His hand was glowing.

What even was that? Lightning was indeed possible for Wind mages, but that was a very difficult skill. A skill he was never even taught before. He hadn't even seen anyone who used that skill before. His mind was swirling with confusion. He looked at the crystal. Were his eyes playing tricks on him? The crystal glimmered green instead of blue. He shook his head and rubbed his temples.

What...
Kiros Aldrudis (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

..In the glorious things above?!

Kiros had been trotting among the path when her eyes had picked up on the faint glow not too far from where she was. She wasn’t attracted to the object, but she was feeling a faint pull of curiosity. She had also spotted a figure standing near whatever the cause of the glow was, and she guessed that it was Darik. Hopefully. That, or she was approaching a stranger who could possibly be trouble. Either way, she kept her eyes open.

Stumbling upon vines, the Centaur held back a curse or two. She had just been reminded of why she had a dislike for forests. The covered ground made it difficult to walk on two legs, not to mention four. She sighed. Obviously, there was a choice that would be easier for this situation. So, without a second thought, Kiros straightened her posture and maneuvered her hands in a fluttering motion, which caused the peculiar blue fog to return. Flailing her arms to make it disappear, the woman continued moving forward as a human.

That’s when she fumbled backwards, seeing the illumination of lightning spread across a patch of grass. Her first instinct was to cower. Then she directed the source coming from Darik, and not the sky. Bewilderment washed over her. For someone who held that sort of power, he sure acted like he was weak. Her brows furrowed.

“What on this great Erth was that?” Her query finally fell off her tongue, her expression blanking. Her gaze drifted back to the object, which revealed itself to be a crystal of some sorts. She didn’t recognize it. But, then again, she didn’t recognize the split in the path, let alone did she know which way was which.

She raised a brow. She had been suspicious of the male before, but now she was on her toes. He had quickly agreed to stay at a cabin located in a nowhere forest, which was also offered by a total stranger. That was either trust or stupidity. On the other hand, he looked anxious when Kiros hadn’t planned on coming with him. If you wanted to take something for your own needs, why would you bring a stranger with you?

How much did she really know about him?

Kiros exhaled slowly, holding up her hands and shaking her head. “Are you alright, at least?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Legacy Of The Unknown

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus