Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Harry Potter Search [Victorian Era; Mx (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello, and welcome to my humble RT! What I'm currently seeking at this time, is a partner (or two) who would be interested in an OC x OC Harry Potter story set within the Victorian period. I have two characters already set to go and also a plot in mind! So, please, feel free to PM me if this piques your interest.

But before you do decide to contact me, please read the rules/guidelines:

- Even though I'm seeking all ages, I'd preferably like for you to be at least 17+ (21+) since the roleplay will have romantic elements and mature content.

- Please be able to post multiple-decent sized paragraphs per reply/per character (4+ paragraphs, 2 is the minimum).

- I'm only seeking partners who write in the third-person perspective, in paragraph format.

- I prefer it if my partner(s) is intermediate/advanced.

- All characters must be realistic (celebrity/model) in appearance.

- Please be patient and OOC friendly; I suffer from severe depression, chronic migraines, and social anxiety.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Evenstar Topic Starter

Reopened! Still craving to do an OC Victorian HP roleplay! :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Harry Potter Search [Victorian Era; Mx (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus