Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Quarantine Projects

Whether it's responsible social distancing or government-imposed lockdown, I'm curious to hear how RPR folks are planning to pass the time for the next few weeks. Boredom is a terrible enemy! It's a good idea to keep yourself occupied.

I bought a big bag of Exoterra desert stone substrate and I'll be using it to remodel my lizard's terrarium! I'm going to give her a bunch of fun tunnels and caves. She loves to dig.

Something similar to this:

bbad5d9e988e8d3175315ae12cf16791.jpg

But at more of a kid-making-botched-sandcastles level, because that's about where my skills are.
Valerian

That's actually really cool! I have a soft spot for reptiles, birds and fish. Also developing an appreciation for tarantulas.

What sort of lizard do you have?

Well, since I'm out of work for two weeks I'm keeping busy with roleplays, art projects and hopefully the new Animal Crossing game if delivery isn't delayed.
Yersinia Topic Starter

Valerian wrote:
That's actually really cool! I have a soft spot for reptiles, birds and fish. Also developing an appreciation for tarantulas.

What sort of lizard do you have?

Well, since I'm out of work for two weeks I'm keeping busy with roleplays, art projects and hopefully the new Animal Crossing game if delivery isn't delayed.
Tarantulas are excellent! My lizard is a leopard gecko named Clementine. She's small, but since her entire world literally revolves around me I'm always looking for ways to improve her enclosure.

The new Animal Crossing looks fun! Wish I could join in. Wholesome tropical island vibes.
Cool lizardy project. :)

I'll probably be drinking tea and stuff, and hoping for this not to get too bad. And also, helping on online forums and such where people don't know what to do.

Stay safe where you can! <3 <3 <3
There will be an attempt to work on my project novel, make a couple templates. And not look at my investment portfolio.

An attempt.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Quarantine Projects

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus