Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LOOKING FOR LOVE (IC) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

My name is Delaney Lilith Keres, I am 22 years old, a cisgender woman, and I am looking for another young woman because I am lonely. Like, really lonely. I probably shouldn't put that in here, huh. Oh, well. Anyway, I live in a fair-sized black house with a large yard on the edge of town, with two cats, two bearded dragons, a hercules beetle, and a ball python. But recently, I have found myself to be lonely, wishing I had someone else to spend time with. Since college, I haven't connected with anyone, and so I haven't dated. But I am hoping to change that with this ad.

I love reptiles, amphibians, mammals, fish, birds... okay, I just like animals. Also insects and arachnids, I love insects and arachnids. Spiders are absolutely adorable. Anyway, back on subject, I also like creating things. I currently make my living as a writer, although I'd rather not disclose my pen name through an ad everyone can see. Just know that I work, so you don't have to ask. I know that can be awkward, I don't want to make you do that if you get in touch with me.

So yeah, I'm looking for a girl around my age to date and hopefully settle down with. If you're interested, please contact me, and I'll be happy to respond! Have a wonderful day/night/evening/afternoon!

(OOC: Basically, this rp would be our characters going on dates, becoming girlfriends, and eventually getting married and becoming wives. Goth characters preferred, but not absolutely required.)
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi Delaney
Delaney Lilith Keres (played by Eve_is_Back) Topic Starter

chaos10126 wrote:
Hi Delaney

Hello, what is your name?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LOOKING FOR LOVE (IC) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus