Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Kenomini Adventure! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Autuum (played by Waffle-Roleplay)

Hello! Would you like to go on an adventure with me? We need to collect the 10 legendary statues! If we don't....our world will be blown up!

Some backstory: The land called Keno, a land full of Kenominis was a peaceful place. Until the evil emperor took over. He said he would leave this world, but only if someone got the 10 legendary statues. The statues are hidden all over the place. Our characters teamed up to find the puzzle pieces and save the day.

Rules:

-Your character must be a kenominini (half animal, half human)

-Yes, this rp will have action!

-Your character needs a power, a weapon and a special move.

I will be using this character im posting as, Auttuum! Comment below or dm if interested. This roleplay can be played with 1-3 people, counting me. This roleplay is first come, first serve. THIS RP IS CLOSED BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF ROLEPLAYS GOING ON.. SORRY TO THE ONES WHO WANTED TO JOIN
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Aron (played by dantefrancis)

I would like to join.
Autuum (played by Waffle-Roleplay) Topic Starter

Is Aron a kenomini? (Kenomini's are half human and half animal) If so, which animal is he a half of, but if he is not a kenomini, please make him one.
Aron (played by dantefrancis)

Can the creature be magical?If so then yes.
Autuum (played by Waffle-Roleplay) Topic Starter

Yes! This land is full of magical creatures!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Kenomini Adventure! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus