Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Possible werewolf rps? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ranciduslycan

Hello everyone, I'm Kai! I'm new to the site but not roleplay.
anyway, to the point. I'm looking for some folks who are interested in doing werewolf, wild west (even Tombstone if you know that movie), The Vampire Diaries/Originals and a bit of victorian roleplays!(in third person). If you check my character out she is able to go back to the west and victorian era. Mostly werewolf as that is what I specialize in but I am open to anything. I'm also willing to make some friends, seriously I don't bite. If you are interested, you can either reply to the post or hit me up in pms with a yes and maybe a bit about your character. I look forward to meeting some of you!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Adrien (played by KillerKiller)

Hello! Would you be interested in role playing with this grumpy werewolf boy? I'm up for most any kind of story, but just let me know if my character interests you!
ranciduslycan Topic Starter

Adrien wrote:
Hello! Would you be interested in role playing with this grumpy werewolf boy? I'm up for most any kind of story, but just let me know if my character interests you!

sure hmu

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Possible werewolf rps? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus