Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Project S.H.O.T.O (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

In Japan,a scientist is hoping to accomplish in making a military super soldier that can control both ice and fire. In the lab they have already managed to clone a human now they just added a few chemicals into the clone's body,the chemicals start to work and the clone is now able to manipulate both ice and fire. This project is kept secret from the public and even from the government,until the clone escapes however,which isn't good.If the clone falls into the wrong hands,all of man kind is at risk,cities could be destroyed,people could get killed or injured,and everything would just be a big mess. One day you find a body lying somewhere in an ally way,you rush over and noticed he was still alive. You take him to your home and start to take care of him. Once you ask who he was he answers. "I'm Shoto...I was cloned in a lab." you look at him in disbelief but once he shows you he can manipulate both fire and ice,you have no choice but to believe him. "So why were you cloned?" you ask. "All I know is that they are making super soldiers for the military...but I know there's much more to it than that." he replied.

PM if interested
romance i am comfortable with is MxM
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 90%
The world IS war, but there may be RPs that don't feature it. Warhammer Fantasy/40k, etc.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Project S.H.O.T.O (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus