Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Final Fantasy RP (1x1) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Alteria Wyvernblood (played by Umbraknight)

I'm looking for anyone who's interested in doing a Final Fantasy roleplay set in one of the more medieval worlds, 14 and 15 being the ones I know the most but I can easily do research in others. While I don't have a straight forward plot as of yet, I would love to talk to anyone about one, I do have an idea. I want to focus on the characters, this whole thing about going from place to place, fighting ungodly monsters and demons, how this goes on them and affects them. What I'm saying is I want this to be a really character driven and not just a simple hack and slash the monsters. There will be that, don't worry.

On the note of romance, my character is gay, he likes men. I really don't have anything else to add to this so I thought I would just add this here to get things out of the way.

But if any of this has interested you at all please message me and let's get to talking. I have some ideas I would love to flesh out and run by someone who's interested. So thanks for reading.

Details: adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Final Fantasy RP (1x1) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus