Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Where can I find help on (Closed/Answered/Ty)

MasterWinter

Hello all, Winter here.

First off let me give a slight heads up: This question I have concerns religion. I'm not trying to start anything, I just need help solving a question of mine that concerns religion, or at least churches, for my rp work. Keep reading to see what I mean.

So please be mindful of one another, please don't fight one another here, and above all please follow RPR guidelines. You've been informed/warned.

Some of you may or may not remember the fact I'm trying to work on a project for my RP OC family of hunters. In short: I'm going back and forth as to working on different parts of it, hoping to strike something in my mind to get the gears turning.

The part I'm stuck on at the moment, concerns the blessing of items.

Quote: "Vera was a simple human woman whose family name is long forgotten, but they are the keepers of an ancestral item. That item being a lance made of silver, and was blessed by a local Church."

Firstly in case anyone needs to know, the family of hunters hail from Russia. I wanted to do something different, as usually I do British and or Romanian OC's. Nothing wrong with either, I just wanted to branch out for once.

Thus far when trying to find any information, via google, about blessing items in writing, the only decent thing thus far I can find in general would be here: Q & A: Blessing Objects and Things

Granted I am aware that with this being rp and writing, I can do pretty much anything I want. But with certain things I'd like to be somewhat accurate if possible.

Can anyone give me any suggestions, or point (link even) me in the proper direction other than what I happened to find and link on here to show what I managed to find?

Thanks in advance!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Where can I find help on (Closed/Answered/Ty)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus