Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » OC Fantasy Long/Short Term RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi y'all! I've been gone for a while but I'm trying to break back into the scene. I'll keep this short and sweet; if you're interested we can hash out details in PMs.

My Character:
Vinari is an elf from the Keric tribe who, unbeknownst to her people, is the first Seer to be born in several hundred years. As a Seer, Vinari is able to view our physical and spirit world. She is still learning how to use the magic that comes from being a Seer, and that of her ancestral spear, but she's made spirit friends who help guide her along the way.

I am looking for RPs that can play off of where her background dumps her out - shipwrecked on an unknown land. This doesn't need to take place as soon as she washes ashore, so long as she remains on foreign soil. Your character can be a local, a traveler, or just about anything else. Her curious but good nature makes her adaptable for adventures with most good-natured characters, and her naivety may allow her to accompany those she *thinks* are good. Vinari will not accompany anybody she deems as evil and is ill at ease around warriors.

Just about any setting will work. If you have your own land built for your character, I would love to explore it via Vinari as long as they are compatible. Elsewise, we can work with generic fantasy worlds (high fantasy to minimalistic, near no-magic fantasy). Her own lands are not off-limits, but they aren't finished yet; I'd rather wait and see how the PR goes before we open that door.

Me as an RPer and what I'm looking for in a partner:
I will be trying to reply as often as I can. With the university going online my schedule has been a bit wonky. You can expect at least 2-3 replies per week from me - hopefully more. I am a paragraph RPer and do look for that in my potential partners (I will only use a one-liner if I don't see much else I can write for my character). As long as I don't feel like I'm the only one putting in effort I'll be happy! I prefer original characters and am undecided on fandom settings (you'd be hard-pressed to find one I am familiar with). Last thing you need to know about me is that I love OOC discussion. I see it as an integral part of running a cooperative story with someone, so you can expect PMs about potential plot directions as we RP together.

That's all I've got right now. I look forward to RPing with you!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, Will be played one-on-one.

Draven (played by KillerKiller)

Is this still available? I'd like to use this character, but I'm not sure if you'd be ok with that.
Kalkarra Safdar (played anonymously)

Are you still looking for a partner? This sounds like a blast and I'd love to world build with you if you're up for it!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » OC Fantasy Long/Short Term RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus