Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A musical duo (1x1)

Krotos (played anonymously)

((I've only been RPing for three months, and I can't use dice beyond the very basics, sorry.))

The near-indignation with which Aearion spoke evoked little more than a laugh from Krotos, who paused in order to explain his plan, eyes twinkling. "Why are you so convinced that I intend to get a cow? We, my friend, are going to get out of this little village as quickly as possible." He slid one hand across the palm of the other quickly, striking them together for emphasis. "We will be gone come nightfall, and by then our dunderheaded friend back there will have forgotten all about us and his stupid cow. So calm down, and all will be fine! You worry far too much!" 

Evidently confident in his handling of the situation, he gave Aearion a reassuring pat on the shoulder- or arm, whichever was closest to his reach- and continued to walk, short legs pumping away once more as he weaved his way through the crowd that bustled about the village. "Come, Aearion, we must leave before night falls!" he called earnestly to the Mer, urging him onward. 

((what's the chance of the troll going after them? The threat of being smashed still looms... Unless Aearion insists on fulfilling their promise))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A musical duo (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus