Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Le YouTubles

This is totally pointless but I just wanna share and get it off my chest.

I entered Zexyzek's poster contest because I felt like it and I really like his trolling and walking dead series. The poster looks really cool too (I love his minecraft skin). I think it ends on the 21st so we'll see who wins.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to make something funny ten seconds or less? It's a pain T.T'

So yeah, in case you're wondering the two videos I made are called "Diplomacy at Its Finest" and "This Was Almost My Submission For Zexyzek's Poster Contest and Ended up Being Submitted Anyway" (the second one already has one dislike xD how promising). I made the second one because my first one was over the time limit by one second, and I didn't know if that was grounds for disqualification or not so I threw another one in there just for the yuks. The first one is better, though, I think. They're not bad in my opinion but I could totally do something better with more time. Ten seconds isn't a lot.
Just in case you wanna watch them.

I'll tell you guys if I win :3 also tell me if you watch Zexyzek and/or have entered his contest too!
LuciferBrimstone Topic Starter

Le update:

Since Zek is taking a short hiatus from YouTube, it'll be a week or two until I know if I've won or not. I think I have a decent chance of winning a poster, considering all the other videos I've seen from the competition; but there are some other really funny ones out there too (like the enchanting potatoes one and the diamond falling in lava with that dude from the office screaming "NO" at the end xD those are good)

So we'll see.
LuciferBrimstone Topic Starter

Well, I didn't win. The enchanting potatoes was one of the ones who did win, tho xD so I'm glad. It was fun anyways. I'll leave the videos up just for the lulz.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Le YouTubles

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus