Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Stars Collide Again (Rise of the Guardia (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Saltora (played by North-Wood)

Adults and very mature roleplayers preferred! No one sentence replies! I will not be the only one holding the plot in line!

Basic idea I'm looking to do: Saltora and Sanderson run into each other again after being separated for year/decades. (Read Saltora's backstory)

Other ideas (can use the above in them if possible)

Plot(1) : The Guardians discover that there are more Wishbringers (Sanderson's kind) in the galaxy, hiding. They make the needed choice to find them and bring them to Earth, where they can thrive safely. What will happen when they discover that the Blackhole Raiders are setting their sights on Earth to destroy?

Plot (2) : the Guardians run into Saltora as she does her job. How will they react when they find that she is watching a child they love so dearly as he/she is about to die? (No, doesn't have to be Jamie or Sophie, that would be very depressing.)

Plot (3) Sanderson's older brother, Savvy has returned, after being thought of as dead after rescuing his brother alongside Saltora decades ago from the Blackhole Raiders.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred.

Saltora (played by North-Wood) Topic Starter

Bumpity bump!
Saltora (played by North-Wood) Topic Starter

Still looking!
ill join
i will join the rp

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Stars Collide Again (Rise of the Guardia (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus