Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Unwanted attention (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rachael (played by xRachaelx)

Drawing Unwanted Attention

Hey, I’ve had about 6 years or more of roleplay experience and usually end up with 2 paragraphs or more if I’m really invested in the story. I’m not a fan of big fantasy. And I’m willing to do a dark theme! That’s just the surface!

So, what I’m looking for is a type of slice of life thing.
I was thinking more of a college type of scenario and what I would be looking for is someone who would be willing to play a type of cool popular douche type of character who finds himself drawn towards my character. It sounds really cliche but I thought it would be interesting, my character who I would be playing as severe OCD and amnesia so that might spice things up as well!

I don’t want this to quickly jump to romance cause that’s just somewhat annoying to have just met and then expect to fall in love. I would like for this to be a sort of slow roleplay. Also, I wouldn’t mind If you wanted your character being a creature or a demon or some sort of that to spice up things.

Though that’s only about one idea, I’m very willing to listen to your idea if you have any! Message me!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

NatashaRomanoff

Hi, I'm new here and this sounds like fun, though I don't have any male characters I am good at being a sarcastic annoying character( just ask my sisters ;), but i'm not really into romance stuff so if you wanted me to help I would suggest more of a unexpected friendship type thing.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Unwanted attention (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus