Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Objective Alpha

The Director (played by Cipher)

[report incoming.....]
[processing.....]
[complete]
NINE PUPPET-LEADERS ASSASSINATED OR THROWN OUT OF POWER.
VOID AGENTS REQUIRE ORDERS.

The Director read these reports in his usual cold, calculating manner, but this time, the reports agitated him. His subtle manipulations of several world governments were falling apart, as their people started to take action. "This won't do." The Director thought. "I believe it is time for a more assertive course of action." His plan already being plotted in his thought processor, he gave the order to annex a planet with a military force. An important planet strategically placed between several worlds and its population primitive. Earth. Already having calculated the risks and benefits of an open-military campaign, he ordered his VOID agents to proceed with his plan. Objective Alpha.

(Basically, the era is set in modern-time Earth, and sci-fi characters and modern-types of characters can join as well. I play the role as a villain, but if more villains would like to join, that would be fine.)
Gavin Jackson (played by AngelicDevil)

An alarm went off all over central command, the voids were coming. They had watched documentaries where the voids wiped out entire planets before, but for them to come to earth...... The alarm continued to blare all over central city, and all over the world. Everything was in utter chaos, except for the soldiers. The Protectors were especially chosen to protect the earth if something ever happened like this, only 500 men were in this group of men. Including the young Gavin.

Gavin ran along the streets trying to get to the ships like the other soldiers. He had woken up a little late and missed the live broadcast about the Voids, now he struggled to make it to the ship in time. He turned a corner and watched as the ships took off without him, ready to counter attack the Voids. "Damn it!!" He yelled, running towards his hanger instead. "I didn't want to damage my own ship, but I guess I have too!!" He yelled over the screaming people on the streets.

Gavin got to his hanger and opened it, revealing his one man ship. "Time for a test run." He said with a smile as he got in and started it. Gavin rolled it out to the runway and took off, leaving the hanger open. He increased the throttle to give him more speed and wiped the sweat off his forehead. "Now time to give those Voids a taste of their own medicine!!" ((If you don't like this I can change it. ;) ))
The Director (played by Cipher) Topic Starter

(The post is fine, although the Humans don't know that the VOID Intelligence Organization is involved, but rather, their mercenaries are the ones invading.)

The mercenary captain saluted the Director as he walked onto the bridge. "Director, our ships are in position for orbital bombardment of the planet, but there are approaching ships headed our way. Hostile ones." The Director processed the data feed and the captain's words. "Wipe them out."

(Don't worry. I'm not here to kill off characters. If you evade the barrage, it would make it much more interesting. Also, I'm willing to have my character to get hurt sometimes as well.)
(Is my character able to join?)
The Director (played by Cipher) Topic Starter

Jane Faren wrote:
(Is my character able to join?)

(Yes.)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Objective Alpha

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus