Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Quarantined Chatroom

Sky_Wolf136

Just figured since it's hard to actually get together and chat with others in these dark times, this could be a chatroom for anyone who wants to just share about themselves, rant, complain, make new friends, etc! One thing I would suggest refraining from is rude behavior, inappropriate behavior (there may be some younger humans here), and causing arguments. I'll start us off:

Hello my name is SkyWolf but feel free to call me by my real nickname, "Liv". I'm not going to share my age or real name for personal reasons but I love anything animal related, especially fantasy. I enjoy sitting down with a sketchbook and pencil and filling pages with creativity. I also enjoy reading Stephen King novels as well as watching Marvel movies. Take note that I do have a boyfriend so I expect NOT to be hit on.

This quarantine is going rough for most people so I just felt we could really bond and share with others while we're stuck at home. To those who do have to go to work at life-sustaining businesses, I'm sorry if you hate it. Students, sorry you have to be in cyber school now. And everyone else, I hope we just get through this. Anyways, enjoy!

(This is an OOC Chat please!)
haneulseongie

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Quarantined Chatroom

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus