Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » TatZ N ThingZ (RPR style!)

Reinage (played by Reinage)

Rei shifted her body to get a better feel of the place. Her ears twitched in each direction- sounds of the two-leggeds talking, sounds of that gun, the breathing, the even more faint sounds of foot steps and other mysterious what-nots of sounds the building offered. Everything called to her, though she lay still, obediently, turning her attention back to the two-leggeds that had paid most attention to her. Now, what were they doing?
Smiled to the panther and then followed Kyle to the tattooing room, "Well. . .for starters it was supposed to be black. . ." she sighed, the script was bluish black, "And I want the heart around it fixed, it was supposed to be cracked, and well the girl didn't attain the right effect, the only reason I didn't get upset with her about the shittyness of the tattoo. . " she trailed off and grinned broadly, "Well that's not pg13 so. . "

She laughed, "But back to the tattoo, fix the lines and the color, script black, heart outline black, and the heart itself red, as close to the color of blood as you can get. . ." She settled herself on the chair and removed her coat, so the tattoo was plainly visible over the neckline of her tank top. Currently the script was in the center of the heart, the crack was descending lightly from top of the heart where the 2 halves met. She wanted the crack to almost reach the script, and blotched parts fixed.
Kyle Ajani Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance) Topic Starter

He looked at it quietly for a moment then chuckled.

"Well you brought me a heck of a job. I'll do what I can with it."

He then glanced to the panther and smiled a bit.

"You can come in here if you want. There's another window with some sunlight coming in in here as well."

He then looked back to the work hee had ahead of him and twirled the gun on his finger.

"Well then. Let's see if I can make this ugly duckling..."

He then placed the gun along the script part of the tattoo and started going over it.

"Into a beautiful swan."

He then quietly set to work going over the words occasionally stopping to put more ink on the needle.

Leopard's ears perked towards the male, a rasping meow emitting in reply. Her body was swift to get up and follow, though she stood awkwardly as she entered the room. Unable to feel the sun through the floor, the feline followed the male instead, almost expecting him to lead her to the sun he spoke of. Instead he sat, however, and Rei drifted away to find it herself, pacing the floor with quite paws.
Laid back after she had told Kyle what to do, "I don't expect miracles. . .just a bit of a fix." she closed her eyes as the needle touched her flesh, it wasn't a bad feeling, she had always enjoyed tattoos.

She opened one eye as the great cat entered the room, then she closed it once more.

He glanced at the panther in silence during one of his ink refills and quirked a brow.

"Interesting..."

He then set the gun down for a moment as he went and stood in front of the big cat.

"Well...no wonder you seem...off. Your blind aren't you?"

He then walked over where the sun was which was by the chair he was just sitting in and sat back down and picked the gun up again.

"Suns over here. Just follow my voice."

He then started the gun back up and started back in fixing the tattoo.
Gauye Lockhart (played by Tattoed-Murder)

The tattooed woman walked up to the panther and placed her hand on the feline's head lightly, "Would you like me to guide you there?" Her tone was soft and sweet despite her level of annoyance at everything.
"Bliss, why would you want him to fix your tattoo?" Gauye laughed softly, her fingers gently rubbing back and forth on the animal's head.

Leopardess purred softly and took a step towards the male, before distracted by the woman's voice. Her tail flicked behind her as she curled back, circling the female. Her whiskers barely touched the legs of the two-legged. Her tail gave a concluding -whump- against the floor, sending vibrations through the room and over the body of the woman. A raspy meow escaped her throat before she trotted back to the male, laying at his feet with a new alertness.

[Sorry to be late. Recent death.]

(Sorry to hear. Were still gonna be waiting a little. Bliss recently moved and is trying to get net access so who knows when she'll get to post.)
(rwar! I have net! and am posting)
Laughed at Gauye's comment, "He does all my tattoos. Well the more recent ones. . ." she grinned, watching the cat for a moment wondering what made her chose Kyle. She wondered if he could really fix the drunken-heartache inspired massacre on her flesh.

He continued slowly going over the bastard child of the ink job world in silence for a few moments stopping only to snag a paper towel to wipe away the excess ink and bits of blood that would slowly surface as he went. As time slowly ticked by beads of sweat would begin to form along his forehead and after a bit he would stop and set the tattoo gun down.

"Well...still got a little bit to go. But I think we'll take a break for a few."

He then pulled out a cigarette and lit it up silently and exhaled the initial plume of smoke.

(I have a brain fart... Some one go.)
(disregard this -_-' I am BLONDE)

Letting out a long breath, leopard stretched her front limbs in front of her. Her eyes took practice in looking at things, training herself in the event she'd wish to hide the weakness. It seemed she was far too willing to walk into the trust of others, far too willing to waltz where-ever she would please. How bad is that, anyway, the freedom?
Another strange smell would reach her nostrils. Rei raised her head with a curious grumble, giving the floor a whack with her tail. She pulled herself to her feet again- my, up and down so much today- and lay her head on the lap of the male she'd already grown to like.
Sat up after Kyle stopped the gun, Looking at it she grinned, "I looks good so far Boss." she would get off the chair and stretched, "It's not bleeding too bad either. If I remember correctly the last time you inked me it bled like a bastard." she would walk around for a moment the make an odd sort of jump, "I forgot the damned thing was on vibrate." she muttered and pulled her cell from her pocket. As she read the text message her brows flared, "Interesting. . ' she muttered and sent a quick reply.

He chuckled a bit a he stretched himself. He then reached down and patted the great cat on the head gently.

"Just a little longer and we can get you all cleaned up too. You may be collarless for a bit though cause fixing your collar may take some time."

He then took another drag off of his cigarette and looked a bliss.

"Last time I inked you, you squirmed likea ticklish child."

He then grinned a bit.

(I'm done with this thread.)

Tilting her head, feline let a low growl from her throat. She shook her head at him, the smoke bothering her now. Body would curl away, head lifting to inspect the female. Rei sat before her, ears twitching. Her tail gave the floor a small thump - the girl seemed to be bothered by something, and she wondered if it could be the strange substance that had come from the male. A raspy meow escaped her before turning back to Kyle.
Smirked to Kyle as she stashed her phone, "I did, didn't I." she reached forward and scratched the feline on top of the head, between the ears. "So I need to pick your brain . .. " she murmured to kyle, "Whilst we finish this tattoo of course."

She smiled at the feline moving her hand to scratch behind one ear, "you hear any rumors about the venture clan trying to take out their rival in politics. . ." she murmured, "There's a disease beginning to run rapid, the Malkavians whisper that it's something added to the blood at the blood banks. . ." she sighed, "Bloody politics. . ." she grumbled.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » TatZ N ThingZ (RPR style!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus