Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Infection of Kehi (Dark Fantasy) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey fellow roleplayers. The idea behind this is that there are two sides, those who serve the Alpha and those that serve the Harbinger. No-one save me and your fellow allies will know what side you are on. I'll put three chats, one for Alpha's people, one for Harbinger's people, and a big old general chat where we all come together. Betrayal and plot twists are highly recommended as long as you can pull them off properly and inform me of the change prior to the event. Everyone can be pretty powerful since the leaders only accepted the most power humans to serve them, but none can be stronger than the leaders partly because they're on a different level, and partly because that wouldn't make sense. Alpha's followers will be more skilled in the darker side of magic (Necromancy, general summon of creatures from different planes of existence, etc etc) and Harbinger's will be more skilled in white/light magic (Healing, banishing of the undead etc etc) I'll have a list of the most potent and banned spell types in the chatrooms. Shoot me a message if you're interested and we'll start getting everything situated.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Infection of Kehi (Dark Fantasy) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus