Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Born Enemies turned lovers? 18+ Action a (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Avalon (played by midsummer-mystic)

Avalon is tasked with protecting her village at any costs. With divine creatures roaming the land, she has been trained to kill them on sight to protect her people.

Then one day a demon unleashes on the town, and brings Avalon to her knees. How much is she willing to sacrifice for those she’s sworn to protect?

What happens when a higher level demon takes an interest in the hunter? And even more so challenges her preconceived ideas on demons she’s had her whole life?

Will other divine creatures settle for a murderer to have a relationship with one of their own?

Will the villagers accept that their protector has betrayed her father’s teachings and their trust?

Only your story will tell...
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Bane (played by Godzillarman)

Hey I am interested and I would like to use this character if that's ok
Avalon (played by midsummer-mystic) Topic Starter

Awesome! I sent you a message!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Born Enemies turned lovers? 18+ Action a (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus