Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Billionaires Spend How Much On What?!

MasterWinter

I couldn't fit the original YouTube title in the topic title section, so I improvised a bit. I just found this when I first got onto YouTube almost 20 minutes ago, at the time of my posting this. People will spend their money however they want, I get that. But some of these are kinda crazy in my opinion, even if they are billionaires.

So have a look at this: 15 Expensive Useless Things Billionaires Spend Their Money On!

nindyaru

If you are a billionaire what do you spend your money on?
I think I would buy a city to house only people who are really cool with each other and not assholes to each other. A city full of hippies, basically. And solve the world hunger thing and all of that, too, of course.
MasterWinter Topic Starter

nindyaru wrote:
If you are a billionaire what do you spend your money on?

Taking trips I dream about going to, but knowing realistically right now I couldn't even without this virus. Like: London, UK. Scotland, maybe even Romanian.

I'd get a nice home to live in. Not something over the top or insanely huge, as really what's the point if it's just me? Make sure the backyard is nice and big, so to let dogs run around after I rescue dogs. Not too many dogs either, because while I would have the money dogs need a lot of TLC and I couldn't do so if I had too many dogs.

Get upgraded stuff that would actually run and not need duct tape to hold it together just so I could use it -stares at the laptop I currently am using-, get a hand held gaming system that isn't a PS Vita. I love my Vita, but tired of being stuck with only it.

Also get the books that I've been wanting to get for sometime. Especially since some I have to replace.

And importantly: Donate to some homeless shelters. And before some say: Oh your just saying that for what ever reason. My reasoning is because I really did live in a women's shelter with my mom for two and a half months. Trust me: Living in one of those places is not fun. Especially when some of the workers there don't really care. I'll stop my ranting there.

Anyways. That's my answer to that.

It's depressing lmao

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Billionaires Spend How Much On What?!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus