Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ajin: Demi Human

This plot is adapted from the anime and manga; Ajin: Demi Human

In the world of Ajin, a small number of humans (termed "Ajin") possess extreme regenerative abilities that trigger upon death or mortal injury, allowing them to completely recover from their wounds in a matter of seconds to such an exceptional extent that not only can missing limbs be restored, but Ajin can fully regenerate after being turned into literal meat patties. Additionally, Ajin can create "black ghosts", which are highly dangerous combat-oriented entities that are invisible to normal humans and only visible to other Ajin. "Black ghosts" are resistant to physical injury and exhibit extraordinary physical strength, and have razor-sharp teeth and claws. Different "black ghosts" have varying degrees of intelligence. For example, most "black ghosts" are completely reliant on their Ajin for directions, and others, such as that of Kei's (series mc), are more independent and likely to engage in self-initiated actions.

Consequently, Ajin are considered dangerous and inhuman by the public, and most are captured by governments. On paper, governments claim to protect Ajin, but in reality, most governments use them as subjects for cruel and inhumane experiments, as their abilities to completely recover from fatal wounds provides an unlimited source of organs and bodies in dangerous tests (such as live-fire weapons testing). As a result, Ajin that have escaped from government custody are bent on exacting revenge from governments.

(Before you hop in, please tell me if you are human or ajin. And if human, tell me if you are from the government)
Vesper666 Topic Starter

Roles List
Ajin:
Lucifer Tang (played by me, Vesper)

Human:

Human(government):

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ajin: Demi Human

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus