Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Mirage In The Desert (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello wonderful people I have a small romance RP Idea,Just PM me if you're interested.
Here is the plot
As Y/C walk in the speaker about the door says, "Welcome to the mirage in the desert and enjoy." Elliot is doing his usual thing behind the bar mixing drinks and sometimes doing tricks to keep people entertained while they are waiting on drinks and/or food. " Welcome Welcome, what can I get you on this night?" Ellliot ask while having a note pad out. To make the area behind the bar a bit more populated he has a couple of small holo-graphic projectors that show a holo-version of himself, even though he was the only one working here. "One sec, Old fashioned sliding down the bar watch your dinks and arms." He yells while sliding the drink down the counter. Eventhough elliot looked exuasted he continued working, because he knew that he was the only one who was able to keep his mother from going bankrupt.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Elliot dewitt (played by Panzerdivsn) Topic Starter

Bump
Elliot dewitt (played by Panzerdivsn) Topic Starter

bump
Elliot dewitt wrote:
bump

(Howdy. Would mind if I joined with my Iranian, Dalshad?)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Mirage In The Desert (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus