Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Poem Rating!

KingdomOdd1

So, here's how the game goes. The person/character below you/your character will rate you/your character's poem. It's really simple, you/your character rate the poem in three categories, and then type your poem underneath it. If you would like, you could put the type, or what genre you would give it.

Poems an be rated by numbers, or what you liked/disliked about the poem. But please don't try to be hurtful, just remember they're human/living things too, and please don't use words like hate, or things like "That isn't a poem!". This is just a fun way to show you/your character's funny, or happy, or dark, or creative poems. This isn't about judging the person/character, this is about their poem. Just have fun with this! If I haven't been completely clear, you and/or your character can rate and/or make a poem. The type and/or genre can be any kind except the "sensitive" topics and genres.

(Also, please don't make poems about "sensitive" topics. I hope you(/your character?) know what I mean.)

How creative was the poem

1 being it wasn't very creative, 5 being it was kinda creative, and 10 being you/your character have never read anything like the poem.

How much did the poem make sense

1 being you/your character didn't understand any, or very, very, little it, 5 being you/your character understood most of it, and 10 being you/your character understood all of it.

How much did you like the poem

1 being you/your character disliked it a lot, 5 being you/your character thought it was okay, and 10 being you/your character loved it.

Of course you can add any additional comments such as, how you felt about the poem, any suggestions you/your character think will make the poem better, and/or ect. So, without further ado, my poem.(Sorry if this was a lot to read.)

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Your friends are stupid,
And so are you.

Orchids are white,
Ghost ones are rare,
Your father is crusty,
And so is your hair.

Magnolia grows,
With buds like eggs,
The ocean is beautiful,
And so are your legs.

Sunflowers reach,
Up to the skies,
Your family is dumb,
And so are your eyes.

Daisies are pretty,
Daffies have style,
My lanturn is bright,
And so is your smile.

An idiot is single,
Just like you.

Genre: Comedy/romance
Type: Rhyming poem
(This poem is not meant for anyone in particular.)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Poem Rating!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus