Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking playtesters (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi! I'm writing a campaign for some friends of mine and I'm seeking a few people to go through some of the main plot points of what I already have.
I'm mainly looking for derailments and possible issues with my story and how to fix them. It won't be long, and we won't be doing any of the fights and it won't continue afterwards.
I would love to have some other DMs to give me some pointers for this as this is the first time I'm writing a campaign properly for a group that will be used.

Note: it will be done through discord
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played with a small group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking playtesters (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus