Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Orion's Rage (furry horror) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ember_Wolf

Hello everyone! I've decided to once again start looking for RP Partners! I'll be adapting a previous forum post for this RP, though original plot details shall still remain.

I'll be doing this either on RPR, , or Discord.

With every Medical Station that was built in the stars, stacks of legal and ethical papers were drawn up, formulated, and legalized, only for them to end up as a risk of percentages and risks on a smartboard.
On the verge of charted space, but rich with life and wonder, rumors and tales of a mysterious vessel have arisen, rumored to intercept vessels in its area, causing their crews and vessels to disappear without a trace, while moving over lesser worlds, followed by small towns seemingly disappearing in the blink of an eye. It's creators unknown and mysterious, and it's motives even more so. The disappearances so swift and sudden, yet the pain lasting centuries.
To those who have just arrived in Uncharted Space, it would be brushed off as mere rumors, but there is indeed quite some truth to them. A vessel belonging to the shady Kanova Medical Research Corporation, known as the Orion, is believed to have been operating in the area, kidnapping subjects for the horrendous experiments commited within it's reinforced hull.

And you, were unfortunate enough to be one of them. As you awake within the depths of the Specimen Storage Labs, along with several others, it appears that something has gone horrendously wrong. The lights are dim, blood fills the corridors, and alarms are blaring. Trapped with a handful of others, you must navigate your way out of the vessel. Time is running short however, as the Orion begins to sink deeper into the clouds of Luvilis.

Requirements

-No NSFW
-Don't be squeamish, gore is very frequent in this
-Please be literate and willing to type at least a paragraph

Feel free to send me a PM if you're intrested! I'd be glad to have some fellow players!
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hi I'm interested
Ember_Wolf Topic Starter

Still looking!
DragonMaster_500

I'm interested :3
Ember_Wolf Topic Starter

DragonMaster_500 wrote:
I'm interested :3
I didn't quite expect this to get any bites, but sure, send me a PM.
Is this still open? If so I am interested, I am fairly new to Roleplay Repository so excuse any mistakes I may make.
Ember_Wolf Topic Starter

WingedGalaxy wrote:
Is this still open? If so I am interested, I am fairly new to Roleplay Repository so excuse any mistakes I may make.

I'm not sure why it's still getting people, but sure, send me a PM.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Orion's Rage (furry horror) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus