Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Lost In Memories

Gauye Lockhart (played by Tattoed-Murder) Topic Starter

"You'll die by their hands... Kyle, I was trained by those men." She sighed again and plugged his phone in for him.
"My father sent them... The choice to remove the ink was not done to look normal... It was to save my children and my husband; to save my life and the things I hold most dear." Gauye looked at the picture of the couple's first born children and tried to hold back tears.
Turning around she looked at her husband. "My father's dying... He's looking for an heir and I told him I refused to take the thorn. That's why I showed up at your place all those years ago. I had run away." Gauye remembered the day like it had just happened, she also remembered the events that had followed in great detail.
"I refuse to put my family at the center of everyone's life. Our children will take the power the wrong way and we will treated differently. I told my father I refused to marry to bring two nations together; I wanted to marry for love. But he has said it was not my place to decide." Gauye pulled her sketch pad from her drawer and flipped to the picture of her father.
"The monster had my kill my own mother because she had slept with another man..." Her head shook. "No, that is not the life I want for you and our children."
He gave the sword a quick twirl and smirked as he turned and looked at her his eyes now glowing red.

"Only if I hold back. Remember...I don't take lightly to threats towards my family...we'll discuss the rest later."

He then turned and headed out the door as his hairs length began To increase and bone protrusions begin to slowly grow from his elbows.

"Give me about 10 minutes to deal with tem and put this monster back in it's cage..."

As he spoke his voice slowly deepend and the sentence ended in almost a growl. A few moments later a loud roar could be heard outside followed back the tearing and ripping of trees. Among this commotion shouts and screams could be heard as well. After a bit one more roar echoed about the woods outside and slowly began to change to a regular yell.

Gauye only sat in the bed, she new that her children would ask what had happened and she did not want to explain it to them. These men were just the beginning and had been following Gauye since Hoa Lien was born; they were the reason that Hoa Lien and Kyto were murdered and now that their deaths were avenged, Gauye didn't know how to feel, or if to feel at all.
She'd wait until Kyle had returned to even think of crying.
A few moments later he hobbled back in as his hair was just finishing shortening back to it's normal length. A small smirk was on his face as he did so.

"Well...that one got lucky..."

He then shrugged lightly before falling over in the middle of the floor and yawning lightly.

The woman shook her head, now she could not help but laugh; thankful that the tears were going to stay hidden. She did not want to know what her husband had done, she would not ask that of him; though she was sure she would see it in the morning when she went to train.
"You do realize that only more will come." It was more a statement than a question. More would come, a larger number than how ever many had been killed, a more dangerous force that would possibly tear the family apart.
"Come to bed and we'll talk more later..." Gauye yelled softly and laid back, she slid the pillow that she had been pretending was Kyle back to his side of the bed and waited for him.
He looked at her and blinked awkwardly a bit.

"Now? Are you nuts? That's impossible for me at the moment."

She looked at him and sighed softly; "Well what would you rather do? There is no one to tattoo, our children are asleep so you can't train them... I'm still pissed at you to..." she trailed off and looked at her hands; she felt they needed more tattoos.
Gauye looked at her husband again and shook her head. "Shower, then meditate. That's the best thing for you right now." She could think of nothing else that would calm him enough.
He looked at her and chuckled a bit then shook his head.

"No. Not that. I can't get into bed cause I still got my clothes on. I don't sleep in them."

He then chuckled again as he took off his shirt and tossed it into the dirty clothes hamper.

"Or would you rather me sleep in them this time? Either way too late for the shirt."

Gauye looked at him, "No, I'd prefer you to leave me alone right now. I have been in this house for god knows how long without so this is technically my bed. You need to sleep somewhere else."
She rolled over and looked away from her husband.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Lost In Memories

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus