Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Remanents of the long war [MxF] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Saltzer

"In the far future the stars finaly know peace"

It has been 200 years since the end of the millennium wars The terran federation had finaly defeated the last of its rouge colonies but even after all these years the long process to rebuild Humanity's great empire has been slow as the war proved to be on a far grander scale then any could had possibly foreseen.

Our story begins in the recently repopulated Agri world of Castelan secundos where its colonists humans and abhumans alike had been giving tier all to rebuild tier ancentral home from the battlefield it had becomed, However as the toiled rumors started to spread among the colonists talks of an old mobile suit still active deep upon the woods scaring off scavengers and hunters alike.

With the possible danger of a rouge machine and tier distance to any help the colonists continued to rebuild teaching tier children to avoid the woods at all costs least the war engine comes back to life to end its long war.

// Anyway thats the plot my friends i will be using my charecter SHI-U 137 more plot details can be discussed tru pms if interested so do contact me Altough my time is a bit odd as of late so i might miss a reply or two.

//Oh also as a side note yes this might be a romance or a more platonic relationship it really is up to discussion as for how would you date a giant robot well... Its a giant robot what else could you want.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Remanents of the long war [MxF] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus