Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Shyyyyyy~

Hey,
Nunky here. I just recently came here after being a long time creeper. I've been roleplaying with the same partner for over 11 years, with very little interaction with others out there, and am looking to expand my experiences. I also love to draw~ Uh... so hi!
hi there! =) you came to the right place everyone here loves to RP =D i always love to rp with new people
TheLily

You should start your expanding with ME! (Like I've been saying forever!)

In other news: I'm so glad you're finally here :3 I'm so happy, I'm like a 1000000000 on a scale of 1-10! :3
TheOriginalNunky Topic Starter

TheLily wrote:
You should start your expanding with ME! (Like I've been saying forever!)

In other news: I'm so glad you're finally here :3 I'm so happy, I'm like a 1000000000 on a scale of 1-10! :3
I will, I will! >.< I'm just slow to get out of my little turtle shell. haha.
Hey Nunky! Glad to see you made it to RPR, hope you're loving it here! <3
Welcome! :D It's great to have you :D If you want to start up an RP to broaden your horizons, I would be more than happy to oblige :D
Welcome to RPR Nunky!

I have some of your art, commissioned by Loki for my character Georgina. You do lovely work, I am really glad you've found your way here. :)
TheOriginalNunky wrote:
Hey,
Nunky here. I just recently came here after being a long time creeper. I've been roleplaying with the same partner for over 11 years, with very little interaction with others out there, and am looking to expand my experiences. I also love to draw~ Uh... so hi!

Hey I am new to the site and since you have so many years of experience I figured I would see if you would want to help me start out? Let me know what you think.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Shyyyyyy~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus