Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » I Could Be God (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Premise:
You awaken in a dirty basement, held hostage by an unstable man who calls himself Jehu. Jehu tells you he is the son of the god-like and monstrous king of an alternate world called the Abysm, sent to Earth to spread its messages and help elevate humans to their full potential. But Jehu needs help. He already has a small cult of people who believe what he's saying behind him, but he needs a prophet. And he thinks you are just the perfect human to act as one- whether you like it or not.

So, this will be a fun 1x1 dark roleplay. DON'T WORRY, violence/gore will not be a main theme, and if any blood does occur it will not be described in detail. Little to no sexual references will happen. Your character (whoever they will be) will have been kidnapped by Jehu, who sees himself as a deity sent to Earth to spread the word of the Abysm (which is basically Budget Hell) and wants your character to be his "prophet".

Some more things:
  • Your character MUST be over 18, I am not comfortable with under-18s in this setting!
  • I do not care about post length, as long as it's not a one-liner. Just give me something to go off of, and we're good. I think short-form RPs with occasional long posts when the time suits it are way better than strictly long-form RPs. If you want novel-length posts, I'm not a good partner for you :')
  • I'm 18 years old and I'd prefer a partner who is at least over 16!
  • I will be picking ONE partner. I'll DM you if I think we're a good match!
  • I don't mind you ghosting me/stopping the RP for any reason.
  • Feel free to chat OOC with me, I'm happy to make friends! It's one of the reasons I'm getting back into RP in the first place :)
I think that's everything. Thank you all! Feel free to ask any questions about this premise if you want.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi, I know this is kinda old but I was kinda interested

I could pm you if you wanted to talk more
If you want to make sure only over 18 accounts see this ad, there's a setting for that.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » I Could Be God (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus